Chinese mainland reports 22 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat

BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland on Tuesday reported 22 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, all imported from outside the mainland, the National Health Commission said in its daily report on Wednesday.
Among these cases, eight were reported in Guangxi, five in Yunnan, two each in Shanghai and Guangdong, and one each in Beijing, Tianjin, Zhejiang, Fujian and Shandong, according to the commission, adding that the new case in Zhejiang was previously an asymptomatic case.
Shanghai reported one new suspected case who arrived from outside the mainland, it said.
There were no new deaths from COVID-19.
- China issues alert on overseas study in Philippines
- Liaoning Port Group launches 'durian express' shipping service
- Well-known wild Siberian tiger spotted, thriving in NE China
- How Xi promotes sustainable development cooperation with SCO partners
- How Xi pushes for building common home of peace for SCO
- Xi prioritizes good-neighborliness on SCO stage