亚洲视频免费一区,国产欧美综合一区二区,亚洲国产观看,91精品啪在线观看国产91九色,日本又黄又粗暴的gif动态图含羞,麻豆国产一区二区在线观看,中文字幕在线二区

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Hong Kong

No remains found after search of two fire-hit residential buildings: Hong Kong police

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-11-29 17:38
Share
Share - WeChat

HONG KONG - Hong Kong police said on Saturday that no remains were found after searching two of the seven fire-hit buildings in the residential complex of Wang Fuk Court.

So far, support funds for the fire have reached 1.1 billion Hong Kong dollars (about 141.3 million US dollars), among which 800 million Hong Kong dollars came from donations and 300 million Hong Kong dollars was government grants, Cheuk Wing-hing, deputy chief secretary for administration of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government, said at a press conference on Saturday.

As of 3 pm local time Saturday, the fire had left 128 dead and 83 others injured, with 144 people previously listed as missing now confirmed safe, the Hong Kong police said.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US