亚洲视频免费一区,国产欧美综合一区二区,亚洲国产观看,91精品啪在线观看国产91九色,日本又黄又粗暴的gif动态图含羞,麻豆国产一区二区在线观看,中文字幕在线二区

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / HK Macao

Hong Kong police confirm safety of 159 residents previously reported missing after major fire

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-11-30 17:16
Share
Share - WeChat

HONG KONG -- The Hong Kong police said on Sunday the casualty enquiry unit has confirmed the safety of 159 residents previously reported missing after a major fire broke out in a residential complex on Nov 26.

Speaking at a press briefing, Tsang Shuk-yin, officer in charge of the casualty enquiry unit of the Hong Kong Police Force, said that as of 4 pm local time on Sunday, the death toll from the fire had risen to 146, with 79 people injured.

At present, 100 cases have been classified as untraceable, due to reasons such as fragmented information, the individuals not residing in Wang Fuk Court, or informants lacking the missing persons' addresses, she said.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US